AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
The Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff offers award-winning out-of-school-time programs that foster self-confidence and positive relationships with others. Our outcome-driven Formula for Impact produces incredible results: Fun with a Purpose, Academic Success, Be Great, Do Good, and Healthy Choices!
Fun with a Purpose: At the Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff, our programs are enriching and educational, but we wouldn’t be the Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff if our kids weren’t having fun! By making our programs entertaining and interactive, we can impart valuable life skills while still having a good time.
Academic Success: These programs and classes establish productive study habits and approach learning in a fun, effective manner. Some of these programs include:
- Power Hour – Homework assistance every day
- Money Matters – Teaching financial literacy to teens
- Book Club – Novels, biographies, vampires, oh my!
- Career Launch – Taking initial steps toward a bright future
Be Great, Do Good: Be great, do good! Our Club members develop a positive self-identity and values that enable them to be responsible citizens. Under the enthusiastic guidance of our professional staff, our members are becoming the community leaders of the future.
- Torch Club – Learning leadership through service for ages 11-13
- Keystone Club – The ultimate leadership development program for teens
- Youth of the Year – Honoring the hard work and achievements of our Clubs’ finest
Healthy Choices: Now it is more important than ever to make sure our children have the tools necessary to make their own healthy choices. These include programs like
- NetSmartz – Teaching children how to safely and efficiently use the Internet
- SMART Moves – Learn how to navigate potentially troublesome social situations
- Passport to Manhood- engage young boys in discussions and activities that reinforce character, leadership and positive behavior.
Our Clubs are open until 6:30 pm Monday through Friday to serve to help parents succeed. Club kids get healthy snacks and a hot dinner included in their program fees.
Our Clubs are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our members, so each Club has a unique schedule of programs. Please contact our Program director if you have questions about specific programs or classes.
Annual Club membership is available for just $20 a year! School-year fees are just $200 per month, about $7 per day. Some families will qualify for reduced fees, based on a sliding fee scale and proof of income. BGCFlag is committed to providing Club opportunities to as many families as possible. Tuition assistance is available.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001-6709